INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in various ways. For example, you may provide personal information directly to us, we may collect certain information about you automatically through your use of the Services, or we may obtain information about you from third parties.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Services.
We collect the following categories of personal information about you:
Identifiers such as:
• Name, contact details, date of birth, gender, telephone number, address, or email address
• Unique personal identifiers, including your IP address, device identifier, persistent online identifier, cookies, web beacons, mobile ad identifiers and pixel tags
Internet or other electronic network activity information such as:
• Browsing history
• Search history
• Information regarding your interaction with a website, application or advertisement
Commercial information such as:
• Information obtained from products or services provided to you or that you request
Geolocation data such as:
• City, state or country
Inferences drawn from other personal information such as:
• Information reflecting your historic preferences, trends and/or behavior while using the Website
SOURCES FROM WHICH WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the categories of information set out above from the following sources:
Automatically or, where applicable, with your consent, when you visit our Website or interact with emails you receive from us. We may receive such information directly from you or indirectly, such as from vendors we have engaged to assist us with website analytics, online tracking and advertising and other services.
Directly from you, such as when you provide us with your information to take advantage of an offer or order a product.
• Via our Website.
• Via our social media pages.
• From communications with you.
• From third parties from whom we purchase personal information, such as mailing lists.
• From third parties who act on our behalf.
• From applications and other forms we receive from you.
• As a result of our transactions with you.
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• To operate and provide the Services to you, or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us with information.
• To process and facilitate payment.
• To deliver the information, products or services you have requested from us.
• To create and share aggregate statistics and reports, such as those regarding visitors to our Services and users of our Services.
• To reach out to you about and promote new information, products or services to you that we believe you may be interested in.
• To help us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences and recognize you when you use our Services.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Kormotech, including for billing and collection, and as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety or property of the Services, its employees or agents, or other users or to comply with applicable law.
• To communicate with you, including to notify you about changes to our Services.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or otherwise at your direction or with your consent.
• As permitted by law or as we may notify you.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
• Our affiliates.
• Our service providers, business partners and vendors on which we rely to, for example, assist us in providing the services or products to you, including to process your payments.
• Regulatory, government and other legal entities when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
• With other non-affiliated parties if we or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or lines of business is merged, acquired, divested, financed, sold, disposed of or dissolved, including through merger, consolidation, sale or divestiture of assets. In such circumstances any personal information we may possess about you, may, in whole or in part, be sold, disposed of, transferred, divested, or otherwise disclosed as part of that transaction or proceeding.
• We may permit some of our third-party service providers to create, use and/or share aggregate, anonymous or de-identified information, including for their marketing or analytics use.
In the last twelve months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
• Internet or other electronic network activity information
• Commercial information
• Geolocation data
• Inferences drawn from other personal information
In the past twelve months, we have not “sold” your personal information as such term is defined in the CCPA (as defined below).
REMOVING OR UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
ONLINE TRACKING AND ADVERTISING
• Provide us with information about which portions of our Website and applications are the most popular by enabling us to see what web pages a user visits and how much time a user spends on each page.
• Personalize your experience on our Services (e.g., to recognize you by name when you return to our site, to save your password in password-protected areas, to enable shopping carts, or to tailor content, or product and service offerings).
• Help us understand which ads you have seen so that you don’t receive the same ad each time you access the Services.
Mobile Device IDs. Certain mobile devices, including smart phones and tablet devices, contain unique device IDs that can be used to identify their physical location. Some mobile device IDs are permanent, while others may be changed by accessing the device’s privacy settings. Mobile devices also typically transmit caller ID data (which may include a phone number) when used to transmit a telephone call or text message. When you use mobile devices to access our Services, we may collect and transmit unique device IDs and collect caller ID data, as well as other information about your device, including without limitation, your wireless carrier, the make, model, operating system, capacity and settings of your device, the names, package IDs and versions of other software you have downloaded to your device and information about how you interact with and navigate within our Service.
These tracking technologies may be deployed by us and/or by our service providers or partners on our behalf. These technologies enable us to assign a unique number to you, and may allow us to relate your use of the relevant Services to other information about you, including your usage information and personal information. We may match information collected from you through different means or at different times and combine such information with information obtained from other sources (including third parties), such as demographic information and updated contact information (where that information has been lawfully disclosed to us), for the purposes of learning more about you so we can provide you with relevant content.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
Kormotech does not recognize the “do not track” signals that some browsers may employ as no uniform standard for responding to such signals has been developed at this time.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
INTEGRATION WITH SOCIAL NETWORKING AND OTHER PLATFORMS
Our Services may allow you to enable or log in via various online platforms, including social networking services like Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram (“Third-Party Platforms”). Our Services may also enable you to access these Third-Party Platforms directly or indirectly through our Services. By integrating these Third-Party Platforms, we aim to make your online experiences richer and more personalized. When you add a Third-Party Platform account to our Services or log-in to our Services using your Third-Party Platform account, we may collect relevant information necessary to enable our Services to access that Third-Party Platform and your data contained within that Third-Party Platform. We also may share your information with the operator of that Third-Party Platform to facilitate or enhance delivery of that Third-Party Platform or other services to you.
When you use our Services, you may have the option of posting your activities on our Services and other content to Third-Party Platforms. If you choose to make any of your activities or other content available through a Third-Party Platform or you engage in other activities in connection with a Third-Party Platform, your friends, followers, and subscribers on those Third-Party Services that you have enabled will be able to view those contributions and activities.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
Your Rights As a California Resident
This section has been adopted to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used herein.
As a California resident, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you regarding how we have collected, used and shared your personal information over the last twelve months. Specifically, you have the right to request that we disclose the following information to you:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information;
• The business or commercial purpose for which we collect or sell your personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information;
• The categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose and the categories of third parties to whom your personal information was disclosed for a business purpose.
In addition, if we sell your personal information, you have a right to request the categories of your personal information that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom it was sold (by category of personal information for each category of third party to whom the personal information was sold).
You have the right to request that we delete the personal information that we have collected from you, and, under certain circumstances, we must delete your personal information and direct any service provider to delete your information from its records.
We do not sell your personal information. You have the right to request that we not sell your personal information.
Kormotech may not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
How to Exercise Your California Rights
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State who you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. If your child is a minor, you may make a verifiable consumer request on their behalf.
If you wish to exercise any of your California privacy rights, please submit a request to us by emailing us at email@example.com.
Note that the CCPA includes certain exemptions with respect to a businesses’ use or collection of personal information. Your rights under the CCPA may be limited as a result of our reliance on these exemptions.
Verifying and Responding To Your Requests
We only respond to requests that you make which are “verifiable” and for which we can reasonably verify your identity. To verify your requests, we may require authentication of you that is reasonable in light of the nature of the personal information requested.
We aim to promptly verify your requests and respond to your requests within 45 days of receipt, but may require up to a total of 90 days to respond to your requests. If we require additional time beyond the initial 45 days and that time is reasonably necessary, we will let you know within the first 45 days. We do not ordinarily charge a fee for our response to your requests. However, we may do so to the extent your request(s) are excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that charging a fee is warranted, we will let you know and will provide you with an estimate of the associated costs of responding to your request(s). If we determine that we cannot or will not take the action that you requested, we will inform you of our reasons for not taking action and any rights you may have to appeal the decision.
We are not required to provide you access to your personal information more than twice in any 12-month period. Similarly, we are not required to comply with your requests that we disclose certain information to you more than twice in any twelve-month period.
Notice of Financial Incentives
Our Services are not intended for users under the age of 16, and Kormotech does not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 16. No one under the age of 16 is permitted to access or use the Kormotech services or to provide Kormotech with personal information.
Any information we obtain about you in connection with your use of the Services may be processed and stored in the United States or other countries.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
HOW TO CONTACT US